My client has been established for over 70 years in the UK and they are now looking to expand their team. They require a number of experienced Account Managers to join the business and act as the first point of contact for a variety of key accounts.
- Generate Sales and deliver first class customer service.
- Production of sales quotations.
- Achieve a personal new business target set on a monthly basis.
- Develop existing and new sales channels with existing and new accounts.
- Support the launch of new products of services through effective internal and external communication.
- Act as primarily liaison with TPI's and direct customers where required.
- Support back-office in providing aftersales support and customer care.
- Attend off-site client meetings when required.
- Experience within an account management/outbound sales role.
- Target driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good arithmetic skills.
- Computer literate with strong Excel and Outlook skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good at working as part of a team and individually.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
It would be an advantage if you have:
- Industry experience (Energy).
- Account management experience.
- Contract negotiation experience.
In return you will get:
- A starting salary of £18,000-£23,000 per year based on experience.
- Monday to Friday (8:30am-5:30pm) working.
- Further benefits to be discussed at an interview stage.