Receptionist - Boutique West End Office
A Fantastic opportunity has risen for an outgoing, friendly and enthusiastic receptionist to join a friendly team working in a beautiful serviced office.
Our client, a high end and boutique serviced office specialist is looking for a receptionist to provide first class service to its growing base of clients and customers. The position offers a £20,000 salary and an immediate start.
You will be part of a small and close team, helping each other deliver exceptional customer service whilst maintaining an immaculate reception and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. This front of house role also incorporates facilities and administration responsibilities. This role is a temporary position, allowing flexibility in the days you work.
- General Reception duties
- Welcoming people in as first point of contact for clients and visitors
- Answering and transferring calls for multiple internal clients
- Receiving and distributing post
- Ordering supplies
- Keeping the reception and empty offices presentable and ready for viewings
- Assisting with technical and facility issues to accommodate clients needs
- provide information, assistance or recommendations to any potential clients thorough understanding of all key services
- prepare meeting rooms and reception area for any meetings and visits
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Organisational skills, the ability to prioritise and multi-task in a changing environment
- Good IT skills and use of Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
If you're looking to join a great company in Central London as a receptionist and you have the relevant experience, please apply ASAP!
The Change Group is acting as an employment agency in this instance.