Digital Product Manager
Digital Product Manager, Watford
An experienced Digital Product Manager is urgently required to join a leading global consultancy in Watford.
The successful candidate will be a key point of contact for both business stakeholders and IT development team members for all aspects of software development. They will lead product planning, own the roadmap for product development, define the development requirements and manage the delivery timeline.
- Own and develop the products in line with business strategies
- Creating a Road Map for software development through scoping and prioritising business and customer impact
- Working closely with the Product programming team for the development and support of products
- Programme manage the planning and delivery of releases
- Document and review suggested product enhancements and deliverables
- Communicate effectively with the sales, training and marketing teams on any new releases
- Review all technical documentation and suggest (where applicable) changes and recommendations.
The role requires an individual with experience of driving business process improvement, product development and an attention to detail and working technical knowledge of C#, Excel, Word, Java, and web development concepts. The candidate will be a confident, proactive and flexible individual with strong communication skills both oral and written, with a pragmatic approach to application implementation. Confidence to work closely with senior management stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Product Manager to become a key part of a growing global success story - apply today for immediate consideration.