Paint Line Operator
Our client a leading manufacturer are looking to recruit Production Operators join their team within the paint line based at their site in Chepstow.
Reporting directly into the Team Leader and carrying out a range of duties on a vertical powder paint line for aluminium extrusions, working both independently and as part of a team to ensure a high standard of service is delivered at all times.
* Loading the paint line with the aluminium profiles.
* Unloading the line and carrying out routine quality checks.
* Packing painted product off the line.
* Movement of materials to and from the line including use of forklifts/side-loaders.
* To understand customer needs in line with the needs of the business.
* To keep up to date and respond accordingly to all enquiries.
* To be a pro-active employee at all times.
* To liaise with and assist internal staff where required, promptly and in a professional manner.
* To attend meetings, training programmes, etc. as directed by management.
* To provide feedback to all other areas of the business to ensure continuous improvement of our services.
The successful candidate:
* Previous experience of working in a similar role.
* Physically fit as some heavy lifting may be involved.
* Capable of understanding computer/paper based production systems and matching drawings to extrude profiles.
* Proven experience of working in an organised and structured way.
* Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
* Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team.
* Ability to build constructive working relationships with colleagues.
* Computer literate.
* Excellent time keeping skills.
* Ability to work flexibly and proactively.
* Prepared to work mornings and afternoons.
* Committed and reliable.
* Forklift licence, Counter balance would be preferred.