Amazon Direct Retail Administrator
inMusic Europe Ltd has an exciting new position offering fantastic career development opportunities for a talented, focused, dynamic and highly-professional Amazon Direct Retail Administrator. inMusic is the parent company for a family of premier brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Professional, HeadRush, ION Audio, Marantz Professional, M-Audio, MixMeister, Rane, Numark and Sonivox.
Reporting directly to the Amazon Administrator Manager, the job-holder will be responsible for order processing, order logistics coordination, administering Amazon stocking profiles and backorder management / processing. From dealing with a diverse range of Amazon marketplaces to coordination of orders across inMusic’s European warehouse divisions, the successful candidate will take an entrepreneurial attitude to their work, meeting deadlines and working well within an established dynamic team environment. The Amazon Direct Retail Administrator will join inMusic’s Amazon Administration team at an exciting point, helping to grow inMusic’s business throughout all market segments within a crucial channel for growth.
This is an opportunity to join a growing, highly dynamic and agile organization and make a direct contribution to the achievement of the company’s objectives. If you demonstrate exceptional time-management, are outgoing, driven, confident and adaptable then this is the role for you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities, to include:
· Ecommerce / Amazon order processing EU, UK and FOB
· Dispatching orders to warehouses in Germany and UK
· Ensuring Amazon is in stock of key products
· Tracking & monitoring deliveries with carriers
· Processing of backorders
· Raising invoices & issuing credit notes
· Filing & archiving
· Ad-hoc administration duties and holiday cover as required
Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Excel, intermediate level
- Microsoft Outlook, good general knowledge
- Sage 200 preferred but not essential as training given
- Able to work under own initiative and to time constraints
- Organized with a high attention to detail and an entrepreneurial attitude towards work.
- Willing to work as part of a team to support other members of staff within a small but highly integrated & fast paced sales team
- Punctual, professional and highly-organized
- Copes well with pace, pressure and sudden change
- Adaptable to an ever-changing workflow
- Ability to resolve issues and overcome objections efficiently and diplomatically
- Team player
Job Type | Full time
Salary | Competitive based on experienceCompany DescriptioninMusic is the parent company for a family of leading music technology and DJ brands that includes: AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Pro, Rane, ION Audio, M-Audio, Marantz Professional, Marq Lighting, MixMeister, Numark and Sonivox.
We are committed to pushing the boundaries of innovation in the DJ, music production, live sound, musical instrument, pro audio, and consumer electronic industries.