Technical Training Officer
Technical Training Officer / Permanent / Dundee / £30,000-£35,000 / Start ASAP
Avenue Recruitment are excited to be working a new role with our client who are one of the World leaders in providing Hydrogen Sulfide H2S Safety Services. In operations where there is a potential risk of H2S being present, Avenue's client provides equipment and expertise to ensure a safe working environment, including: breathing air cascade and gas detection systems for sale or for rental with associated technical support, comprehensive design and engineering services, technical training, consultancy and contingency planning. Due to company expansion they are now looking to add a Technical Training Officer to their team.
You would be responsible for Technical Training course delivery and Administration, based both in Dundee and Internationally if required. You will be required to sometimes work in Aberdeen and potentially Edinburgh.
Purpose of the job Deliver technical training courses both Internally and externally on various subjects. Process associated paperwork on completion of courses. Liaise with clients on technical training issues/requests.
* Training course delivery
* Training administrative duties
* Training course development
* Equipment planned maintenance
* Assist in technical content of the Competency Management System
* Assist QHSE department with Internal and External audits
* Review and update documents when required
* Promote Health and Safety within the company
Personal Specification Essential competencies
* Professional trainer certified
* Assessor/Verifier certified
* Background in a mechanical discipline with advanced technical ability
* Proficient communication & IT skills
* Team Worker
* BSc Mechanical Engineer
* Competent in all aspects of CAD
* Experience working in an offshore environment
* Internal Verifier certified
* Internal auditor certified
* Breathing Apparatus user/trainer experience
Are you a natural Leader with excellent communication and presentation skills?
Are you able to work proactively on your own and part of a team?
Do you hold a 9DI Assessor or equivalent qualification?
Can you demonstrate classroom and practical training and instructor experience?
If so then you then you may be perfect for this position!
If you would like to find out more please call Stefan at Avenue Recruitment on 013838 628486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org