Recipe Room Coordinator
- To process formulas based on specific recipes, following rigid instructions from documents provided. Ingredients to be weighed and verified against the recipe qualities and checked to ensure amounts are correct.
- Crucial to engage with other areas and departments to ensure processes are followed.
- Good housekeeping standards need to be observed and followed to ensure a clean working environment is provided and maintained. Housekeeping MUST be a clean / wet room Standards
- Individual must be capable of following instructions
- Required to check raw materials, goods inwards and all relevant stock movements and usage is recorded correctly and weekly stock counts to ensure the stocks are accurate.
- Traceability Raws – HACCP
- Manual Handling experience / training would be an advantage, There are some manual lifting activities required to carry out the role. This is currently being developed to increase automation in the area.
- This position requires the candidate to have both literacy and numeracy skills as the role requires the use of calculations and inventory work.
- Daily recording of date is required and good computer skills are essential.
- Experience in HACCP will also be essential as well as previous food experience
- Responsible for operating equipment used in preparation for mixing, and finishing product.
- Must be able to train fellow associates in regards to the relief position
- Assist supervision in proactively identifying problems and creating solutions
- Recognise and report any signs of tampering with the products
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training, maintain safe and efficient use of all tools, equipment and person, and report any incidents to supervisor.
- Support food safety, quality and legality
- Support and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programs, food safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance programs.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Having the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Clean room experience would be beneficial
- High level of hygiene standards and attention to detail is essential.
- The candidate must have a methodical approach to their work, interpersonal skills will equally be needed to fit in with a small team.
- Good communication skills