Senior Digital Product Owner - Video-VoD-OTT
Senior Digital Product Owner (Video/VoD/OTT for Web/Mobile)
Senior Digital Product Owner, for a high profile international Broadcast and Digital Media company in West London, developing market leading digital products in the video space. We are looking for proven experience in Product Development and Technology in a Video, Media or Sport Setting. Someone with track record of developing market leading products, preferably in the video space. Demonstrable experience of web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development who has an eye for great product design, and a commercial approach to product development whilst driving Agile practices.
* Lead product teams to success, transcending reporting lines while generating a strong team culture.
* Manage product roadmap for one or more areas, getting internal consensus and incorporating feedback from a range of sources to ensure the right features are delivered at the right time.
* Work with user-experience experts to ensure best-in-class products.
* Contribute to the delivery of high-quality products as perceived by the end user, measured against satisfaction metrics.
* Prioritise and effectively manage development time to maximize return on investment.
* Ensure complex business needs are documented and reflected in product roadmaps and in the resulting products.
* Continually assess trends, competitive landscape and customer behaviour to inform your backlog and the overall direction of mobile.
* Provide strong team leadership.
* Work successfully within a milestone-driven environment, utilising standardised product development processes.
* Contribute to on-time, on-budget delivery of products.
* Interface with international stakeholders and be able to travel, sometimes at short notice
* Proven experience in product development & technology in a video, media or sport setting.
* Track record of developing market leading products, preferably in the video space.
* Demonstrable experience of web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development.
* An eye for great product design, and a commercial approach to product development.
* Experience in managing one or more cross functional agile team (s) (from design to development and testing)
* Customer focused with a real passion for creating best in class customer experiences and the ability to put the customer at the heart of the product
* Experience of using analytical tools to increase traffic to digital properties.
* Excellent written and oral communication. Able to write and present to non-digitally savvy audiences.
* Experience with Agile/Scrum delivery methodologies and ability to not only follow these but help drive best practice across the business
* Excellent decision making and judgement.
* Experience of stakeholder management.
* Able to apply sound judgement to make decisions in line overall development strategy and process.
* Candidates should demonstrate experience of some or all of the following domain areas:
-Customer-facing tools and services, including account management, FAQs, and self-help customer care systems.
- Billing and payment services.
- Single-sign on and Identity Management tools.
- Use of email and notifications for direct customer communications.
- CRM systems, with specific reference to integration into digital products and utilisation to enhance customer experience.