Occupational Hygienist, Dundee, £35K
My Client; an international consultancy company is looking to take on an Occupational Hygienist on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for identifying, assessing and controlling health hazards in a range of settings as well as concentrate on the short and long-term effects on health arising from both acute and chronic exposure to hazards, and enable clients to respond effectively to legislative requirements.
This position will work alongside other experienced consultants to investigate a wide range of case studies. The successful individual will need a broad understanding of the industry with a good knowledge of industrial processing equipment and held specific responsibility for wider HSE compliance. Occasional international travel will be required.
Working for a large organisation with the financial stability to invest in their professionals on an individual basis, allowing for the Occupational Hygienist to develop professionally within a company that has the organisational structure in place to allow them to progress.
The company have actively invested in their staff allowing those who at one point only held a couple of Occupational Hygienist modules to become fully chartered.
The successful Senior Occupational Hygienist will be part of a large organisation that offers ethical services to various clients and is recognised as an expert in their field.
I encourage those to apply who have:
- an understanding of safe systems of work and wider Health & Safety legislation based on working on clients sites;
- an ability to write technical reports that are clear, concise, factual and easy to read;
- experience of Occupational Hygiene and Health & Safety;
- a relevant technical qualification in Occupational Hygiene either at Certificate level or working towards this;
- a current UK driving licence;
- the ability to work independently and also as part of a team to meet health objectives;
- an analytical approach to work and a high level of attention to detail;
- problem-solving skills and the ability to operate effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- negotiating skills and the capacity to persuade others in order to achieve results and initiate action;
- operational decision-making skills;
Send an MS WORD copy of your CV to email@example.com and call Funmi Gbadamosi on 0044 (0) 207 940 2105
EHS / HSE / SHE /Environmental / Health and Safety / Cosmetic / Flavour / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / Beverage/ FMCG / Chemicals / Human Health / Risk Assessment / Household / Safety Data Sheets / Manufacturing / Product Safety / NEBOSH / Hazardous Substances /Compliance
EHS Advisor, SHE Advisor, HSE Advisor, EHS Co-ordinator, SHE Co-ordinator, HSE Co-ordinator, EHS Manager, SHE Manager, HSE Manager, EHS Director, SHE Director, HSE Director, EHSQ Advisor, HSEQ Advisor, EHSQ Co-ordinator, HSEQ Co-ordinator, EHSQ Manager, HSEQ Manager, EHSQ Director, HSEQ Director Occupational Hygienist, Industrial Hygienist, Industrial Cleaner, Auditor, Lead Auditor, Occupational hygienist, industrial hygienist