Recruitment Consultant - Digital
Recruitment Consultant - Digital. Become an integral part of one of the most respected recruitment teams to be consulting to the creative industries, working from their central London office alongside one other to build out the firm's digital offering.
- work as a recruitment consultant alongside a fast-paced and experienced team
- network and assess a wide range of candidates from Creative Directors, Art Directors, Graphic Designers & Illustrators, through to Digital Designers, UX, UI, Front & Backend Developers, Studio Managers, Project Managers & Account Handlers
- learn from the female MD, who is a serious heavyweight within the market with over 20 years experience. She is keen to impart all of her knowledge to her team, allowing you to upskill quickly to full 360 recruitment consultant role
- consult to an amazing client base, ranging from small boutique design agencies through to some of the biggest players in the design industry (e.g. Oliver Marketing), alongside many charities (Barnado's, Friend's of the earth, Shelter) through to big corporates (world-renowned law and accountancy firms)
- Whilst you will be fully supported as a graduate recruitment consultant, you will also be thrown in at the deep end and be working on your own job briefs very early on
- benefit from an entrepreneurial environment where you can progress quickly and get the financial upside to match
- Culturally, this is a mature environment for a new graduate. It's dress-down, there are no office politics and everyone is working towards the same end goals with the full support of the people around them
What you need:
- graduate with strong academics (2.1 or above, plus good A Levels)
- to be presentable in a creative way and have excellent written and verbal communication
- to absorb information like a sponge - there is a steep learning curve here relative to other firms, as you will need to be able to judge the quality of a creative professional's work through looking at their portfolio and also be able judge 'fit' to client based on their background and style
- to work accurately and with pace (a lot of your work will be with freelancers)
- to be huge people-person: it's a very social market, and you will spend a lot of your time meeting people face-to-face - you will therefore need to be a brilliant communicator, able to build strong relationships with creative and talented people quickly and easily.
- organised and able to manage multiple workstreams at any one time
Apply now! Don't miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting creative / digital graduate recruitment career in central London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.