Exciting Career Change to a Clinical Specialist- Medical Device
- Full Time
If you feel as if your current role is starting to stagnate, this may be the perfect opportunity to get a fresh start. As a clinical specialist, you will be the first point of contact for all medical enquiries. Work for some of the largest names within the Medical Devices industry and create a vast network with KOLs and specialists within your area. These roles will give you the opportunity to specialise in a unique field and work with innovative products; guaranteeing an interesting work schedule. The devices range across multiple therapeutic areas such as Orthopaedics, Haematology, Incontinence, Women's Health and many more.
- Bachelors Degree - Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse or other medical/clinical discipline
- Proven track record of Clinical Support and the ability to communicate value based solutions
- Three or more years of Medical Device Clinical Support experience. Patient Monitoring systems highly advantageous
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- 2 - 3 years direct critical care, NICU, PICU, O.R. and emergency medical systems (EMS) experience (Neo-natal and Pediatrics highly advantageous)
If you believe this might be the right role for you, please send your CV, in word format, to Kai Bokth via email on K.Bokth@nonstop-devices.com or contact him via LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/kaiyum-b-2a202914a/ ) for more information.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised Medical Devices recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Operating on a pan-European basis, we have opportunities available all across Europe and local offices in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. We hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.