Accounts Payable Assistant
My client, a globally recognised company is looking for a Temporary Accounts Payable Assistant to join their Finance team for the next 6 months.
The successful candidate will;
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience within Accounts Payable
- Be experienced using SAP
- Have a friendly & approachable character to join a fun and welcoming team
- Be immediately available
- Be reliable & able to travel to Watford on a daily basis
Job duties include but are not limited to;
- Coding and processing invoices
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Assisting with the preparation of weekly payment runs
- Responsible for all Accounts Payable functions for the team
- Assisting the Finance Manager with adhoc duties and projects
- Supporting the purchase to pay process
If this position sounds like it matches your skill set and you are looking for a friendly yet productive working environment then please apply. I will review application within 48 hours of receiving it. If you have not heard back within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful. I will keep your CV on record and be in touch should a suitable position arise.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.