Fantastic new client side senior Paid Search opportunity if you love everything digital!
Key aspects of the role:
- Responsible for performance of a significant multi-million £ budget placed into PPC
- Responsible for collating and interpreting the PPC performance, enabling appropriate decision-making on all channels and activity.
- Updates performance data daily (and real time if necessary).
- Works closely with the Finance team to share bidding decisions and set budget caps.
- Constantly reviews data to evolve and improve decision-making
- Sets up and manages keyword accounts, adgroups and constantly reviews them for performance
- Monitors the external competitor environment - understands competitors' bidding strategies and reviews the business's in line with competitor data
- Works with digital agencies to improve and enhance PPC activity
- With the Finance MI team, ensures accuracy, consistency and quality of reporting PPC KPI performance
Who we're looking for:
- Highly data-driven and commercial
- Experience in working with significant £PPC marketing spend for consumer brands
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, Wordpress, Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and Google 360 as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing)
- AdWords/Bing certification
- Understanding of DPR/GDPR and digital marketing impacts
What's on offer
The team here live and breath digital, so you'll be working with like minded people in a creative and fun team orientated environment. HUge scope and potential for progression on offer based on performance!
Unless you meet the criteria above we may not be able to respond to you directly.