My client a global leader is looking to recruit a temporary Accounts Payable individual.
This is an excellent opportunity working in partnership with a global business leader, based near Slough.
Responsibilities and skills required:
- A full understanding of the role of Payable activities
- Considerable initiative with a "can do" attitude: a self-starter with good customer focused.
- Knowledge of Oracle version R12 extremely beneficial
- MS Outlook, Word and Excel skills at intermediate level or better
- Attention to detail, accurate when working under pressure and to deadlines
- Language skills: English and foreign language will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with other departments and staff in other countries
- Ability to multi task, solve problems and take responsibility for resolution
My client is looking to interview ASAP, with a view to the successful candidate starting the role within a week.
Rate: between £13-£17 per/hr depending on experience and payment option (PAYE, Limited Company or Umbrella)
This is a temporary on going Accounts Payable role.
The office is accessible via public transport, has free on site parking and an on site restaurant.
If you would like further information, please send an up to date CV and your salary expectations.
Plumstead Bond are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this position and comply with all relevant UK legislation and REC standards.