Trainee Recruitment Consultant
We are looking for talented individuals with a flair for sales to join one of the Scotland's leading specialist recruitment consultancies as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. Operating globally with an Edinburgh HQ and offices in London, Europe and Asia, they are market leaders in IT and specialist Financial Services recruitment. They have a string of awards including "Best places to work 2017", Recruiter Hot 100 and HSBC Scottish High Growth Business of the Year.
We are looking for self-starting, goal-driven and innovative individuals who want to immerse themselves in a career in recruitment. If you are motivated by targets, incentives and money, have a willingness to learn, and first class communication skills there could be a role for you.
What you will be doing...
Following your induction course, you will be working as part of a larger team but specialising in your own technical market. You'll quickly get up-to-speed with your market place, understanding the supply and demand for skills and building a network of talented candidates.
Working on a bustling sales floor you will develop relationships with hiring managers in client companies, predominantly through telephone sales. You'll be trained on how to effectively take client briefs / requirements and how to source candidates for these vacancies using a variety of methods including advertising, social media and head-hunting.
You'll manage the recruitment process for your clients, arranging interviews, preparing candidates for interview, negotiating salaries and hourly rates for specialist temporary contracts, and thus making placements, earning commission and having fun.
What we are looking for....
- Either some previous experience in recruitment (any sector), or 12 months solid sales experience.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
What's on offer...
- Starting basic salary of £18,000 with rise to £22,000 after 6 months.
- Uncapped commission structure, without threshold providing first year on target earnings of £30,000+ and £50,000+ in your second year.
- Full range of employee benefits including access to Group Personal Pension and private medical insurance.
- An impressive programme of sales incentives including sports /events hospitality and lunch events at the city's best restaurants.
With a commitment to double in size in the next three years, which necessitates opening new offices and developing talented managers and directors, now is a great time to join.
If this Trainee Recruitment Consultant position sounds like your next career move, then please apply today!
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.