Occupational Therapist - hARROW
Occupational Therapist - Harrow
We are looking to recruit an Occupational Therapist - Harrow within Adult Social Care . The vacancy will be for an initial 3 - 6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Ability to provide specialist assessment on request.
- Complex moving and handling
- Working with Minor and Major Adaptations in the community.
- Attend multidisciplinary meetings each week
The following experience is required for the Occupational Therapist - Harrow position;
- Moving and Handling
- Post qualifying experience of working as an Occupational Therapist or Qualified Social Worker within an Adults Setting within the UK.
- Very friendly and helpful team
- Caseloads are manageable and fair
- Supervision is on offer whenever needed
- HCPC Registration
- 2 years post qualifying experience within UK
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working with Ackerman Pierce:
- Your own personal consultant
- Access to a variety of Social Care jobs Nationwide
- DBS and Compliance Service
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- Access to CPD
- Guaranteed weekly payment
To discuss this Occupational Therapist vacancy, or any similar roles we have available, please contact Gavin Wright or email us your updated CV today!