Strategic Provider Management team Leader
STRATEGIC PROVIDER MANAGEMENT TEAM LEADER
Purpose of role:
- Lead an international team (legal and functional line management responsibility) across international locations and design and development of the internal Cloud service centre
- Lead and define supplier relationship management for strategic partners on a global basis as well as performance management against contractual commitments.
- Assure a high level of customer service
- Own continuous improvements and further development of standard operating procedures and proactively manage supplier-related risk and issues.
Seek for and identify process optimization using existing technology and proposing new technology/configuration to optimize efficiency.
Guide and manage the sourcing process (RFI, RFP as well as smaller request) end to end and ensure all stakeholders are properly involved to achieve maximum value for the company and its business.
- Work experience of IT provider management and good IT knowledge required in Infrastructure, Application Support & Development as well as License management.
- Lead on creation of a statement of Work (SoW) / Work Order/Contract
- Good Understanding of Regulatory, legal and compliance requirements (specifically also process requirements, procurement directive, signature directive etc.)
- Lead and manage change, thinking creatively "outside the box" to deliver innovatively and cost-effective strategies and roadmaps that work end to end and can be adapted.
If you have the relevant skill set, please email your updated CV or call me directly on 0207 6085822.