Core-Asset Consulting's client, a global Asset Management house in London, has a new opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join its premises on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the full systems development life-cycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions for Salesforce.com and Force.com platform. You will also work closely with the firm's distribution team and lead their technical team to provide work products and deliverable of the highest calibre to ensure client satisfaction.
The role holder will be expected to apply project management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiency.
Candidates must have Salesforce experience
- Sound knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales and Service cloud as the role holder will be responsible for successfully creating custom applications using Force.com and integrating Salesforce.com with other systems
- Expert in Force.com web application development, Salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using;
- the Force.com API,
- APEX development - including SOQL, SOSL Triggers, SOAP Web Service, Rest services, Email Services, Controller classes, batch and schedule classes
- Lightning Design considerations
- Overall understanding of the Investment Management industry, processes and practices
- Proven track record of large scale customer transformation projects facing BA roles within Investment Management
- Project and software development life-cycle experience
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience in Data Analysis and data modelling skills
- Experienced in leading working groups etc
- Good level of experience in working with system suppliers/software vendors
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certified
- Salesforce Administration Certified ADM 201
- Experience of Salesforce.com 5 years
- Experience of Salesforce.com Technical architecture 2 years
- Strong communications skills
- Understanding of CRM solutions and tools, system integration and data management.
- A Business and Client oriented approach, understanding how Salesforce solutions can be used to solve the challenges of the business.
- Ability to put together an overall solution design and support the estimation of resources required to deliver
- Client-facing, facilitation and influencing skills with variety of business and IT partners including at senior levels. Ability to explain business benefits of a solution, and to elicit requirements from a diverse variety of people.
- Co-ordinating the formulation of solutions from business requirements and managing their implementation
- Delivery of project documentation including requirements definitions, feasibility studies, gap analysis, operating models, process maps for 'as is' and 'to be' processes, use cases, data models, solution descriptions, handover documents etc.
- Coordination of meetings, workshops etc. as part of the requirements gathering process
- Stakeholder management
- Identifying, recommending and delivering opportunities for improvement to enhance quality, efficiency and effectiveness of deliverable
- Working within delivery teams and lead Salesforce development including the migration to Salesforce Lightning
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous pension scheme
Job reference: 10006
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.