Hotel Revenue Co-ordinator Rooms and Meeting/Events
Revenue Co-ordinator - 4 star hotel - 20k plus benefits
Our client is a luxury 4 star hotel in Windsor town centre.
Revenue Co-ordinators take responsibility for managing incoming business in relation to meeting & events including weddings, and to effectively sell the hotel bedrooms to maximise revenue generated.We are currently recruiting for a Revenue Co-ordinator. Reporting into the revenue manager you will ensure the smooth running of all M & E bookings from initial enquiry through to final accounting, providing a consistent first class standard of service to all customers through the dedicated implementation of the departmental SOP standards.
You will need to produce weekly function sheets, ensuring all information is detailed and accurate and maintain the client database for the hotel.
Maximising revenues through effective sales techniques & conversation of enquiries you will carry out show-rounds for prospective clients, ensuring enquiries are dealt with quickly, building relationships with existing meetings and events clients and successfully develop new clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Be fully conversant with the daily availability of hotel bedroom stock and conference/function rooms, in order to sell effectively.
- Efficiently deal with all incoming reservation correspondence via email, fax etc.. and respond in the appropriate manner within the given time span and to ensure all reservations are guaranteed and secured with appropriate backup to minimise non-arrivals.
- To meet potential clients and assist them from the initial enquiry through to finalising contracts as required for all events, conferences, weddings, banquets and room bookings.
- To assist in the issue of weekly function sheets, specifically checking all details with the agreed contracts and maintain up to date files.
- To ensure that the hotel credit policy is adhered to at all times.
- To adhere to the hotels telephone call standards at all times in aim of achieving test call results.
- To actively promote all hotel revenue outlets in order to generate additional revenue for the hotel
- To attend fam trips, showrounds and sales events and wedding shows as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 years experience in either Reservations or Events co-ordination including the corporate hotel/conference market; ideally with prior experience of weddings
- Confident, able to self motivate, work on one's own initiative but also be a good team member.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with an eye for detail
- A good time manager with good administrative skills
- Well presented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a professional manner
- Flexible in working hours with the ability to work in a busy office and meet deadlines
C&E Recruitment is a specialist hospitality recruitment agency. We have permanent positions available at all levels within the hospitality sector. Should this vacancy not match your skill set please feel free to still click on the 'apply now' button and you will be contacted about other suitable positions. All candidates must be able to demonstrate that you are either an UK / EU resident, or hold a relevant and valid work permit or visa to live and work in the UK