Registered Mental Health Nurse
Elm Park is a 17 bedded Brain Injury Rehabilitation Unit in Ardleigh, Essex which specialises in the assessment, care and treatment of adult residents (18+ years) with an acquired brain injury.
We are currently looking for a dedicated and flexible candidate to work as part of a team providing 24-hour nursing care and rehabilitation for residents. You will required to work both days and nights in a reoccuring shift pattern.
We are recruiting for a nurse who is positive, has a flexible attitude and person centred ethos to enhance the rehabilitation of our patients. Our ideal candidate will have a valid NMC pin, be up to date with current practises and they are also able to show strong leadership qualities.You will be;
• Providing a high standard of care to people with an acquired brain injury
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise the individual rehabilitation programmes in place
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice,
• Developing, implementing and evaluating clinical care plans
• At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team.About usFrom education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.DisclosureAll roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.