Chemistry (A-Level) tutors & teachers
"I'm currently a level student who wish to study medicine at oxford university. i know this will be a very challenging goal but I am working at my hardest. However to be able to reach where I wanted I would need some extra support in both chemistry and medical school advices. if you're someone that is very familiar with AQA chemistry please contact me also if you're able to gave me some support over the BMAT and UKCAT or medical school advises for Oxbridge please contact me as well. thank you very much "
Requested by Vivian W in LE112LJ
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)