Senior Insight Analyst - Media
This is an opportunity to join one of the largest Independent media agencies you may never have heard of. That’s all about to change as they begin a major push for both recognition and awareness. Already the second largest independent media agency by billings they now have a springboard in place for significant growth.
As a Senior Analyst you role will be to support the analysis team and wider agency by effectively measuring and reporting on campaign performance.
More specifically you will be charged with ;
- Tracking key performance indicators for all clients
- Liaising with clients to fully understand their data content
- Manipulating, analysing and interpreting complex data sets to understand the response of advertising activity
- Preparing reports for internal and external audiences which produce applicable insight for future campaign planning.
- Creating data dashboards, graphs and visualisations for easy interpretation of campaign results.
This is a senior role in the agency and as such it requires someone with a the right level of experience and gravitas to help shape the data/insight offering. Someone who can confidently communicate across all levels both internally and externally. Someone who can “humanise” data.
If you have the following experience and traits we want to hear from you;
- Intelligent and articulate – must be comfortable with lateral thinking.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Familiarity with other relational databases
- Knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques
- Google Analytics, SEO, keyword analysis, web analytics