A car manufacturer with a strong motorsport heritage is seeking a Marketing Executive based at their UK head office. This role would suit someone working in a client-side marketing role with experience briefing / managing agencies.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns and managing a number of projects to drive the sale of vehicles.
- Supporting the Communications Manager in campaign delivery; print, TV, digital and social media.
- Managing email marketing and creating quarterly plans.
- Managing product brochures.
- Management of agency to improve working relationships, deliver efficiencies and improve creative output.
- Marketing experience - working in any industry (head office team environment is essential).
- Experience of working with and managing agencies.
- Working knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- To have a broad range of developed admin skills.
- Living in the West Midlands region.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a highly autonomous, varied role working in a small marketing team, supporting marketing strategies and campaigns in the fast-moving car industry.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS114