Are you interested in developing and implementing the brand strategy for an award winning salary sacrifice car and fleet solutions provider? This Brand Manager opportunity offers an amazing chance for someone to make a real change and re-invent their brand. This individual will be passionate about uncovering consumer insights, delivering innovative marketing campaigns and generating strategies to grow market share, brand reputation and improve customer experience.
As Brand Manager, some key responsibilities will be:
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match
- Analyse the brand and current strategy and highlight areas of weakness or conflicting messages
- Creating brand plans and strategies ensuring that all activities align with the brand guidelines and goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the business to make sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Develop high quality and effective marketing materials that align with the general brand strategy
- Managing external agencies and ensuring that marketing budgets are met
- Look for new marketing opportunities that align with the brand and maximising all opportunities for growth.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach, manage and develop the team and get the best from everyone.
- Observe market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Has proven experience as a brand manager or associate brand manager
- Has a drive for results and leadership
- Has profound understanding of the full marketing mix
- Creative individual with the ability to think out of box
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations executive management.
- Experienced in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- BSc or Ms in marketing or a related field