Head of Outsourcing / Business Services - Top London Accountancy Practice
I am working on a very unique role within a leading Accountancy Practice, based in the heart of London.
Leading a team of 10, you will be responsible for driving the Outsourcing / Business Services Team and ensuring that the best possible service is delivered to a diverse portfolio of clients that include limited companies, partnerships and individuals.
The team provide full outsourced finance functions that include bookkeeping, management accounts and the preparation and submission of VAT Returns, and in addition advice to clients across these service areas, and software training / support.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Ensuring the completion of the management accounts on a monthly or quarterly basis as required
- Ensuring that VAT returns, EC sales lists and Intrastat supplementary declarations are prepared and submitted each month/quarter
- Liaising with partners and other managers to ensure that client work is scheduled and providing weekly updates
- Providing management support to the team and providing technical support and training as and when required
- Meeting potential new clients and providing fee quotes
- Implementation of accounting procedures and systems for new and existing clients and providing systems advice
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be ACCA/ACA qualified with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- Have a good technical knowledge of VAT schemes, EC transactions and EC sales lists
- Excellent knowledge of bookkeeping and management accounts
- Thorough knowledge of Sage and cloud accounting software, including Xero
If you wish to be considered for this role then please contact me with your CV.