Title: Management Accountant
Duration: Three months (starting 26th February 2018)
Rate: £200 - £225/day
Your main responsibilities:
- To prepare monthly management accounts, reports of variances to budget and forecast and a cash flow forecast.To prepare reports as required and act as Secretary for the Finance Investment and Advisory Committee (FIAC) and boards of the trading subsidiaries.
- To assist with the preparation of forecasts in consultation with the senior management based on historical information and emerging strategic plans.
- Provide insight and translation of financial information to non-finance colleagues.
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) or Qualified by Experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Strong organisational skills.
If you're interested in the above, please get in touch with Carys Daniels at Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement