Thought Leader - Investment Writer
Our client is a globally positioned Investment House, managing several hundred billion in assets. An opportunity is now available here for an experienced Thought Leader / Investment Writer.
This is aimed at more junior candidates, who have the enthusiasm and the energy to grow and substantially develop their skill set. With time, the successful candidate will have a competitive level of responsibility and the chance to own a segment of the business (e.g. Equities/Multi Asset).
Professional writing skills, a background including communicating opinions from Equity and Multi Asset Fund Managers to an Institutional audience and Emerging Markets experience is desirable.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Regular delivery of high quality copy, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Working closely alongside the Investment team to become an expert in multiple asset classes
- Generating and contributing to investment-related white papers, Q&A’s, sponsored articles, webinar and video scripts and a variety of other monthly and quarterly investment commentaries
- Building close working relationships with PM’s, Investment, Client Operations and Marketing
Necessary qualifications, experience and competencies:
- 5+ years of experience producing investment content
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, or Finance/Economics preferred
- Attention to detail
- Passion for investment with a strong background in both Equities and Multi Asset
- Awareness and tangible interest in Emerging Markets
Due to the increased applications for this role, we apologise that you may not get a response unless you fit the criteria.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960127519