To manage all processing, reconciliations and reporting of the balance sheet accounts and to support all P+L account activity by ensuring accurate invoice coding and by providing the necessary reporting and information as required.
- Ownership of the recharging process for shared services, divisional and group projects and other HQ recharges.
- This to include the invoicing and credit control
- Responsibility for reviewing and coding (account and cost centre) all purchase invoices received from the shared services team.
- Running cost centre account analysis reports routinely and providing reports and information as required.
- Reconciliation, clean-up and reporting of travel costs
- Completion of relevant balance sheet reconciliations in a timely manner on a period basis and agreeing all balances with the FC.
- Balance sheet account clean-up incuding posting any necessary invoices and journals and working with the relevant people.
- Raising of Purchase Orders requisitions on behalf of the central team including finance and other business functions
- Supporting the FC and other members of the team as required with checking, reporting, processing etc. during the period, monthly, forecast and business review process.
- Ad hoc duties including but not limited to invoice/ recharge queries; assisting with the month end process; providing data to managers when requested; collation of ad hoc divisional finance information etc.
- An experienced Finance professional, ideally AAT qualified or similar.
- Experience with finance systems and raising invoices, journals and reports.
- Well organised, task focused yet flexible enough to respond to ad-hoc needs.
- Good interpersonal skills and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and a willingness to get things right and do things properly.
- Enjoys being a supportive and integral member of a team.
- Computer literate with Office and, ideally Sharepoint/Office 365.
You must be available at no more than 2 weeks notice
Salary & Benefits
£20-25,000 per annum plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement