Harper May is working with a leading provider of outsourced services based in Central London. My client has entities across Europe, manages tens of billions of assets in funds and is unarguably a leading name in the industry. As a result of their consistently strong growth in recent years, my client is searching for a Fund Accountant to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very established company in a role rich in progression opportunities.
- Producing full sets of management accounts.
- Preparing carried interests and other calculations in accordance with regulations and fund documentation.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure a smooth and efficient process.
- Ensuring all work complies with the funds documentation and relevant regulatory requirements in addition to anti-money laundering regulations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidates ONLY.
- Educated to degree level.
- Private equity background ideally.
- Ambitious candidate looking to grow quickly within a dynamic company structure.