Mechanical Workshop Supervisor
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Workshop Supervisor for our Engineering client in Warrington. This is a permanent role, salary is £32,000 to £36,000 depending on experience. You will be part of an on call team on a rotational basis. You will be working a 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday 8.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To accurately assess rotating equipment
- Repairs for spare parts
- Rebuild of pumps, generators gearboxes, fans and rotating equipment
- Compile quotations and input data
- Attend customer sites and other company sites as may be required
- Liaise with suppliers and produce quotations
- Team Supervisory tasks
Requirements for the Workshop Supervisor position:
- Hold a full Mechanical apprenticeship
- Good engineering practice and able to use measuring equipment
- Supervisory experience good leadership, motivation and team building skills
- Good Microsoft office/IT experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Essential to have experience of pump maintenance
- Able to write route cause failure reports
It is desirable also to have basic electrical knowledge and experience. Mechanical seal repair and laser alignment and pump and generator repair experience.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref:FT88
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.