Senior Audit Manager - Asset Management (AVP/VP)
Our client is one of the worlds' most renowned Investments Banks and Managers. Recognised as one of the best places to work in the City, it is committed to building a culture where all colleagues are valued and respected. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
- Responsible for providing coverage of their Asset Management Division.
- This would be an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Audit Manager looking to take the step up to become a Senior Audit Manager
- You will be responsible for leading end to end projects, scoping, planning and leading audits to ensure that the selected approach is delivered to a high standard
- Review and escalation of audit issues to business leaders
- Supporting, mentoring and developing more junior colleagues.
- Able to take ownership and responsibility of agreed targets and deliver on commitments
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience of effectively interacting with Senior Stakeholders
- An Audit or accountancy qualification would be advantageous
- A flexible and committed team player
Hybridge is the specialist recruitment firm for Internal Auditors operating from Manager to MD level in the Financial Services Sector.
We have access to specific roles with the top UK, European and US Financial Services Companies, across Investment, Retail and Corporate Banking, Insurance and Asset/Investment Management including:
Business and IT Internal Audit Managers (AVP's)
Business and IT Senior Internal Audit Managers (VP's)
Head of Business and IT Audit (Directors)
Internal Audit Directors (MD's)