Senior Data Analyst - Asset Management £50K BENS
Working for this fabulous Asset Management firm based in the heart of the City! A company where you will have a work life balance and will not be treated like "just a number!"
This role will provide detailed analysis and solutions into the data management function of Investment Management team.
The analysis will include identifying and tracking issues with data quality, traceability of data, gaps between current practice and best practice and an understanding of the interdependencies between systems and other functions.
The holder of this role will work closely with the IM Managers to ensure the IM function is compliant with the the company's Data Quality policy, meets regulatory requirements on data and as management information for the Information Governance Committee.
Your duties will include:
- Complete a gap analysis between the current state of data in IM with the requirements of the Data Quality policy
- Working with IM stakeholders and vendors, identify action plan to close gaps identified in gap analysis to Data Quality policy
- Collaborate with IM managers
- Own, track and resolve data issues, escalating these to line management where necessary
- Develop and maintain an IM data dictionary that allows business critical data attributes to be tracked to a source and measured for quality
- Maintain supporting evidence of DQ management and improvement actions
- Maintain data and records in accordance with internal, regulatory and audit requirements
- Review MI and regulatory reporting data elements to ensure consistency and “one-version of the truth”
- Design and implement a data dashboard for review by IM stakeholders and senior management.
- Develop new templates and processes as needed
- Work with compliance and outputs from the Information Governance Committee to understand regulatory requirements (e.g. Solvency II, MIFID II) on IM data and identify gaps.
- Maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Ensure regular feedback is given to the various data providers, in relation to DQ and agree appropriate action to drive improvements and solve issues
- Provide expertise to IM managers on data issues
You must understand Asset classes and have experience working within Asset management.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960125732