Social Media Coordinator
Social Media Coordinator (Digital / Online Content), Central London - £25,000 to £30,000
A leading Creative Agency are looking for a Social Media Producer to join the team. The agency work with well-known talent across entertainment, sport, music and literature. They work closely with the talent creating high-quality social media content across social platforms to increase the talents visibility and brand.
The role will involve working on the strategy and creation of digital social content across social platforms, you will work closely with the Head of Social and the agency talent to create forward-thinking social media content that is creative as well as impactful, this could include short-form video, animation, static images, web and app content amongst others. Content may need to be created to tight deadlines or optimised to focus on key moments to create conversation within the social world.
Ideally candidates should come from an agency environment with experience creating social content, this could be a marketing, PR or social agency – talent agency experience would be beneficial; however, this is not a necessity and key to the role will be the candidate’s ability to create social content.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating storyboards and presenting social concepts
- Hands-on creation of social media content
- Working across social platforms creating copy, video, animations, static imagery, web and app assets as well as other digital content
- Managing delivery of multiple content projects
- Keeping up to date with emerging trends and tech
- Creating quick turnaround reactive content
- Focusing on building and developing talents social brands
- Creating social conversation
- Experience working on social media campaigns
- Experience creating content
- Ability to create joined up social media content across platforms
- Understanding of digital tech and platforms and how they can be utilised
- Understanding of target audiences and how they can be targeted
- A passion for sport, TV, entertainment
- A passion for social media
- Experience of video editing and encoding software
- Editing skills
- Design skills desirable, an understanding of what looks good
- Experience of studio production
This is a great opportunity to join a well known talent agency based in London, the role will allow creative and strategic input and the opportunity to work on highly visible campaigns. If you are interested please do get in touch for more details.