An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and quick-learning individual to join the Credit Control team, working for our Invoice Finance department. Our Invoice Finance department provide finance, collections and risk coverage services to UK Clients who sell within and export from the UK.
Start date: 15th March 2018 until 30th September 2018.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Working address: HSBC, Tower 12, Calthorpe Road, Birmingham, B15 1QZ
In this role you will provide an excellent sales ledger management service to our clients by handling all debt collection activity and minimising the risks of losses for our Clients and for our Invoice Finance through accurate use of various risk tools and through attention to detail when managing ledgers.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To achieve a high standard of credit control by effectively collecting outstanding debts for each Client in line with their requirements
- To efficiently manage your own portfolio of Clients by resolving queries and concerns on overdue invoices, payment facilities, funding and cash flow, whilst maintaining reconciled ledgers
- Build effective relationships with Clients via the telephone, and meetings where appropriate, developing an understanding of the clients business through communication with the Client and the Invoice Finance Manager
- Must be a team player willing to assist and provide help for colleagues when necessary whilst working on your own initiative and making clear decisions
This role will suit you if you can demonstrate the following:
- Previous Customer Service and Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working a Sales Ledger is ideal
- Ability to plan and prioritise work in order to deliver high quality work on time
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft packages