Compliance Analyst - Banking
Compliance Analyst / London / 6 Months Contract
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance Analyst to join a PSD2 (open banking) Programme, with a leading UK Bank. The ideal candidate will have a regulatory consulting background, with some technical knowledge.
- Keep up-to-date with publication of relevant regulations, technical standards, and guidance (draft and final).
- Facilitate and/or contribute to company's response to consultations on the above.
- Engage in company and industry discussion regarding the formation of the Open Banking Roadmap.
- Provide guidance to programme colleagues regarding compliance with regulations, standard, etc, consulting with Risk and Legal colleagues (including external counsel where appropriate) as necessary.
- Oversee compliance traceability activity to ensure full coverage of all relevant requirements.
- Working with product owners, architects, and programme leadership, analyse and develop options for achieving compliance, balancing strategic alignment, delivery, cost, business impact, and regulatory risk considerations.
- Prepare and present executive updates and briefings on compliance strategy and status.
- Previous experience of PSD2 or CMA Open Banking
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Good understanding of Payment Services
- Previous Financial Services experience
- Have the ability to absorb information quickly
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960136844