- A passion for well thought out and straightforward solutions to problems
- Care about how customers use and interact with products
- An interest in DevOps, Continuous Delivery and automation in general
- Ready to work in all areas of their technology stack
- Eagerness to learn, expand your skills, and try new tools
- Experience in building systems, backend or web facing
- Expert knowledge in at least one programming language
- A willingness to learn their stack
- Develop customer facing experiences, using the latest web techniques and technologies
- Build solutions to new problems in their stack, which currently includes NodeJS, TypeScript, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, AWS, Terraform and Ansible.
- Own delivery of features from specification to production. They have QA but they don’t test your work, you will.
- Work closely with QA and Product owners to spec solutions to problems.
- Write tests to validate your work, using BDD and any other tools as appropriate
- Collaborate with teammates to produce high quality solutions.
- Contribute to code reviews via pull requests, to keep quality high and technical debt as low as possible.
- Communicate directly with stakeholders within other departments.
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position. Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79965603