TRANSFER PRICING MANAGER - READING - OPTION TO WORK FROM HOME
An exciting opportunity has just arisen for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join a Big 4 in Reading. Leading the way with agile working, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Transfer Pricing Manager looking for a role which offers a variety of mature working options.
The role includes:
- Undertaking transfer pricing planning and pricing implementation
- Involvement and coordination of European and global transfer pricing engagements working with specialists across our global network
- Supporting companies through all elements of business change and value chain transformation (e.g. transfer of manufacturing to low cost jurisdictions, implementation of centralised or principal structures),
- Preparation and negotiation of Advance Pricing Agreements on behalf of clients;
- Assisting clients with tax audits from HMRC and transfer pricing defence strategies; and preparation of transfer pricing documentation for planning or compliance purposes (including statistical analysis)
The ideal candidate will be either ACA or CTA qualified, with a strong background in Transfer Pricing and International Tax.
All applications are to be made to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-recruitment.co.uk or 0207 269 6324, with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR