Buyer (Food Manufacturer)
Our client, are a large and well-known food manufacturer based in Leicestershire. A position has arisen for a very experienced Buyer to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong and capable candidate who is looking for a step up in their career.
- Responsible for buying of all raw materials and packaging
- Negotiate with suppliers and ensure best price/terms and quality of product
- Analysis of historical sales and customer demand
- Monitor shipments and supplier performance
- Maintain technical knowledge of the goods/services
- An experienced Buyer from a food or FMCG manufacturing environment
- Advanced Certificate in Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) is desirable
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office packages and MRP systems)
- Must be comfortable working alone
- Extensive negotiating experience
What’s on offer?
- Salary between £30k - £40k dependant on experience
If you feel that your experience matches the above, please upload your CV today. If you would like more information, please contact Sarah Gegan at D R Newitt.