Secondary English Teacher
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic individual to join a Secondary school in the Reading area, and work as part of their English department. The school is based conveniently close to the motorway network, and has plenty of options for those travelling via public transport.
To be considered for this role you will be:
- A fully qualified English teacher with QTS.
- Committed to developing students to fulfil their potential.
- Able to work effectively in a team based environment.
- Passionate about history and providing an engaging learning environment.
The successful candidate will gain:
- Fantastic experience in leading a classroom.
- An understanding of the schools’ ethos and focus.
- Skill development in relationship building and behaviour management.
If you believe you are our ideal candidate for this role we would love the opportunity to receive your CV and assist you in finding work in a wonderful school. Please contact Zach Jenkins on , alternatively please contact via email
If you are interested in other vacant opportunities in education, please visit our website
Supply Desk committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people therefore any candidates wishing to must complete an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.