Are you a proactive and creative Marketing Assistant ready for a step up in your career? An award winning salary sacrifice car and fleet solutions provider is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing department. This individual will learn and assist with all areas of the marketing function, and offers a great opportunity to gain good exposure in all facets of marketing.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with and support the B2C Marketing Manager to contribute creatively campaigns and events on their behalf whilst contributing creatively to the continued growth and development of their rapidly expanding business.
As Marketing Executive, some key responsibilities are:
- Assist in the copy writing, design and production of all marketing material across all platforms
- Assist in the implementation and on-going monitoring of communication plans
- Work closely with the account management team to maximise penetration rates
- Support in the planning and organisation of customer events
- Assist in the management of all customer communications
- Assist in keeping all customer websites up to date and updating special offers onto website regularly
- Support in management of the marketing budget
- Communicate and network with a range of stakeholders' e.g. customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations.
- Exceptional writing skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong organising skills and attention to detail
- Capable of managing internal and external stakeholders with ease
- Strong sense of urgency
- Drivers license essential
- Proactive team player
- Preferably holds marketing degree or qualification
So if you're a marketing professional looking to develop your career in a fast-growing company with great progression opportunities then please apply with your CV.