Gleeson are currently recruiting for a leading Manufacturing organisation based in Halesowen. We are looking for an impressive qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) candidate to join as a Finance Analyst
Overview of Finance Analyst role:
Finance business partner to the Finance, Sales and Marketing organisations focused to develop timely and accurate reporting and analytics.
Key Duties of Finance Analyst
- Business Partnering with the Sales and Marketing team to develop pricing, business planning, and customer execution that supports top line growth across core sales and new channels, categories, and products.
- Develop overall business finance reporting and analytical solutions
- Support the sales organisation to complete the sales budget and rolling forecasts across all customers
- Maintain and develop rolling forecast system. Ensuring that sales history is updated on a timely basis each month, maintaining the assumptions tables that drive the model.
- Maintain / Own customer terms, price models and retro pricing forms.
- Provide profitability analysis, reporting and performance insights for channels, customers, categories, Challenge and support the business to improve profitability through pricing control, mix management, and supply chain effectiveness;
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly performance results, commentary and recommendations to the business; Help coordinate and complete the Monthly Operating Review templates;
- Complete ad hoc reporting and analysis as required from Finance and Sales & Marketing FD.
- Support in the design and maintenance of critical financial controls and processes incl. (but not limited to) Pricing, Commercial SOA, Business Finance Approvals.
Skills and Experience of Finance Analyst:
- Proven track record in financial reporting and analysis; preferably within a large organisation and with experience in both sales and operations
- Fully Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent analytical and systems skills;
- Hands-on approach with strong communication and organisation skills;
- Proactive in owning, driving and delivering key actions;
- Commercial and operational awareness working in a multicultural environment;
- Able to communicate numbers meaningfully with a sales and marketing audience
- SAP Experience is desirable
This really is a great opportunity for a qualified candidate to move into a role that has huge scope for progression and offers exposure to both analytical and business partnering duties. The company are one of the regions top employers with an excellent track record of both staff progression and retention. For more information on this role please do get in touch