Analyst - Financial modelling / Valuations
A boutique investment firm that manages private equity style investments is looking for an experienced Financial Modeler / Analyst and someone coming from a modelling, valuations and/or advisory background to help carve out a highly commercial role reporting into the Partners.
The role will primarily cover financial analysis and modelling of the existing portfolio of investments which includes assets in property, construction, energy and music production. This will include:
- Current portfolio – review existing management accounts, financial modelling, scenario analysis, valuations, competitor analysis, involvement in restructuring or refinancing projects.
- Future support on potential acquisitions, due diligence, financial modelling, scenario analysis, deal execution.
Given the small size of the firm you need to be comfortable getting involved in a range of projects and be relatively self-managed and comfortable working independently with minimal support. We also need someone with a confident and assertive personality who is capable and able to hold their own, both externally with advisors and internally when briefing and advising the Partners.
The ideal person will have:
- A background in financial modelling, valuations or advisory – on either the management or advisory side - essential
- Excellent academics and preferably relevant professional qualifications – ACA, MBA or similar
- Strong financial (excel) modelling skills – capable of building valuation models
- Likely 3 to 5 years relevant experience in the UK market
Salary on offer is £55-65,000 depending on experience in addition to a healthy bonus. Please apply online for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960131076