Nursery Nurse / EYFS Teaching Assistant - Wandsworth
Are you an experienced EYFS TA / Nursery Nurse?
Would you like to work in the borough of Wandsworth?
Are you looking for a new role to start in February / March?
- Immediate/ February 2018 Start
- Borough of Wandsworth
- 1 Form Entry Primary School
- Outstanding OFSTED Report
- Enthusiastic EYFS Teaching Team
- Excellent Opportunity for training and career development
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Level 3 or Graduate Teaching Assistant to join the EYFS team at this outstanding Primary school based in the borough of Wandsworth.
The Headteacher would welcome applications from creative and dynamic Nursery Nurse / Teaching Assistant who is willing to commit for the rest of the academic year with a view to the role becoming permanent for the next academic year.
Applications would be most welcome from experienced Teaching Assistants with a genuine passion and strong understanding of the Early Years curriculum. You will need a fantastic work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Hold a CACHE L3/ NVQ L3/NNEB or relevant Education Degree
- Have at least one 3 months experience in an Early Years or Mainstream School setting
- Have passion and willingness to work with Early Years pupils
- Comfortable assisting with personal care if required
- Ability to differentiate approaches to learning and excellent classroom practice
In return the school offers a state of the art EYFS setting, enthusiastic EYFS teaching team who share best practice and brilliant children!!
Interviews will be arranged the first week after half term in February. Please get in touch for further details about this role and to make arrangements to meet with the school.