Negotiable Depending on Experience
Our client provides a wide range of accountancy services including tax returns, annual accounts, payroll and bookkeeping. They are in Basingstoke and are a part of the largest network of accountants who offer a wealth of experience and expertise to over 61,000 small businesses right across the UK.
They help a diverse range of small businesses including start-ups, sole traders, limited companies and landlords who operate in many industries.
An experienced Bookkeeper and/or Accountant to join a friendly small business practice offering an opportunity to work on a wide variety of accounts and tax compliance work.
You will work with small companies and sole traders to create bookkeeping and accounts, being involved in personal and partnership tax, CIS and VAT.
They are looking for full time but can offer flexible hours around the standard 9-5.
To be considered for the Bookkeeper/Accountant position you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Experience essential, preferably in a practice environment but training can be given for the right candidate with a good accounting background.
- Good telephone skills and confidence to deal with client queries over the phone.
- Some experience of working with incomplete records an advantage
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own workload and to work as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting
- Being Computer literate is essential
- Salary + annual and Christmas bonuses
- Friendly working environment
- Training provided
If you feel you are the right person for their Bookkeeper/Accountant position, please apply now.
Bookkeeper, Bookkeeping, Accountant.