Mortgage Advisor (CeMap)
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mortgage Adviser for a highly reputable and prestigious business that prides themselves on high levels of repeat business due to their service levels.
You will have access to a fantastic lead source as well as an expectation of you generating your own. The company is involved with local networking which is also working exceptionally well towards the continuing growth of the business.
You will have the opportunity to thrive, achieve and earn uncapped commission.
A proactive Mortgage Advisor with the ability to prioritise and organise their time productively
- Advising customers and providing explanations as necessary and required under the Mortgage Conduct of Business and Insurance Conduct of Business Rules
- Keeping up to date with all protection, mortgage and mortgage related products and any related financial issues, as well as with competitor products so that honest and fair comparisons can be made when requested
- Being self-motivated and proactive in tracking sales targets and figures to ensure that all personal and team sales targets in mortgages, life protection and general insurance products are achieved
- Staying in touch with existing customers to ensure they are happy with their product and to maximise the chance of additional referrals
- Have a comprehensive understanding of mortgage advice regulations and experience working within the Financial Services Sector, please get in touch with us today
- If you have proven Mortgage Advisory experience and CeMap qualified, this is an excellent opportunity for to join an ambitious business which offers excellent earnings and growth potential
We are looking for:
- CeMap Qualified, relevant hands-on experience
- Sales experience is essential
- Professional, credible, relationship builders are sought
- Motivated and hungry to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact the team at Square Peg Associates for immediate consideration.
Salary: Highly competitive plus uncapped commission - dependent upon experience + company benefits package