Senior Murex Specialist
A senior Murex role is available for a self-motivated proactive individual within a successful & innovative London based banking client.
There will be an expectation for the individual to set an example to the rest of the team by taking on an active role in resolving issues, helping junior team members where necessary and encouraging a good teamwork ethic. This role offers an excellent opportunity to get exposure to both the technical and business aspects of the bank.
- Providing day-to-day support/analysis for all FICE GM systems.
- Be able to undertake both functional and technical tasks as required.
- Developing and delivering enhancements as specified by the business users.
- Plan and schedule workload to tight deadlines.
- Build an understanding of our trading applications and associated products through in house training and courses.
- Build strong working relationships with both the team and with all other areas of the bank (front, middle and back office).
- Be a mentor for junior members of the team, giving advice and training
- Provide overnight support of the EOD batch as part of a rota.
- At least two of the following product types: IRD, FXD, EQD, CRD and COM (Energy)
- Understanding of how an investment bank works
- Understanding the current regulatory framework we live in
- Understanding the importance of IT risk and control
- Knowledge of emerging markets
Essential Murex Functional Knowledge:
Looking for a horizontal skillset covering (but not exclusively):
Datamart, Market data, Pre/post trade workflows, Static data, E-tradepad, Simulation, VaR, Pricing, RTBS, Market Operations, EOD Batch configuration
Essential Technical Knowledge:
Unix, SQL, Excel
If you feel you could be suitable for this role, please submit your CV to Cititec & shortlisted candidates will receive a calll to discuss the role.
We regret that at this stage in the process this client is not going to provide sponsorship for those without eligibility to work in the UK.