Accounts Payable Clerk
An accounts payable vacancy sat within a busy finance function in the City of London.
A high street restaurant chain.
Input all invoices accurately in Sage and in a timely manner to avoid delayed payments.
- Ensure all invoices are authorised in line with company rules.
- Managing selection of suppliers for the group (UK & US suppliers).
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations completed for all US suppliers, and a selection of UK suppliers on a monthly basis, other suppliers as requested/necessary and any follow up actions completed in a timely manner.
- Prepare accurate payment runs to be presented with full back up. Ensure payment runs are complete and prepared by the payment deadlines in UK & US.
- Reconciliation and resolution of Debit Balances on supplier accounts.
- Dealing with External Auditors queries and investigations.
- Support the AP supervisor in daily duties.
- Any other adhoc duties as requested by the Senior Financial Accountant and Financial Controller.
- Medium - Large Company experience (50+ cost centres)
- Previous Experience of Large and complex supplier reconciliations
- Very Organised
- Attention to detail
- Experience of high volume invoice processing
- Confident in using new systems and familiar with vlookups and pivots in Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- "Can do" attitude and proactive approach to drive efficiencies
£25,000 plus benefits.