Opportunity for an enthusiastic Workshop Assistant in Royston, Hertfordshire.
This is a permanent, entry-level position with full time hours on offer and a salary of between £12,000 - £18,000 pa (dependent on age and experience)
- Ensuring efficient running of the workshop
- Minor assembly and preperation of parts as directed
- General housekeeping; including cleaning of industrial moulds and machine parts
- Preparing materials (as per production schedules) for the CNC Team
- Packaging and labelling of finished products ready for dispatch
- Assisting the workshop staff as required
- Will have a general interest in engineering and continuous professional development
- Previous workshop experience is preferred but not essential as full training can be given
- Must have a decent standard of spoken and written English
- Must be able to complete relatively repetitive tasks with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
To apply for the role of Workshop Assistant, please click APPLY now and send CV.