The opportunity for a Full-stack Software Engineer to work with a Historic, globally leading publishing organisation has arisen in the centre of London.
They are a profitable and privately owned organisation, who have led the way within the publishing world for over a century.
As a Full-stack Software Engineer, using React.js and Node.js, you will be working as part of a shiny new team of Full-stack Engineers, focusing on a complete refurbishment and unification of the organisations technical platforms, from all over the globe.
A leadership team will enable its Full-stack Engineers to execute the development their own way. Using the sharpest technology stack, and implementing a momentous compilation of global platforms.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ship flawless code.
- Develop well-documented services used by teams worldwide.
- Agile individuals, able to work in a fast paced and slick environment.
- Using React.js and Node.js to implement dramatic changes and updates.
- Up to date tech stack with the most up to date tech stack. (React.js, and Node.js are vital)
- Ideally thorough Full-stack knowledge, with specialism in either React.js or Node.js.
- Commercial use of AWS.
- Experience working in a publishing environment is a big bonus.
- Experience working with editorial teams.
- Can demonstrate a knowledge of API-centric CMS.
- Passionate individuals in regard to tech, and the publishing world.
- Commercial experience writing one-time scripts from dated databases.
- Bilingual skills are a big bonus.
If the opportunity to be a part of the transformation of one of the world's most iconic media organisations interests you, then get in touch and apply today:
Premier are acting as an employment agency