JUNIOR TRADER (FIXED INCOME)
Our investment banking client based in London is looking for a junior fixed income trader or desk assistant who is looking to take the next step up the career ladder. Please see job description below
- Maintaining close communication with the sales team regarding client's needs and provide appropriate capital market products to facilitate good business.
- Good understanding of Fixed Income markets, constantly keeping abreast of market development.
- You will have no more than 1-3 years experience
- Maintaining and fostering good relationship with counterparties.
- A good level of numeracy and ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with an emphasis on accuracy, concision, timeliness, and clarity.
- Some relevant experience preferable, ideally in a sell side execution with a financial institution.
- Must be FCA qualified
Please only apply if you have suitable experience and note we will only contact those candidates we consider suitable
This job was originally posted as www.cityjobs.com/job/960132158